WE SET THE STANDARD BY SETTING THE RIGHT EXPECTATIONS
WE’VE CREATED A LIST OF PROSPECTIVE CLIENT GUIDELINES TO ENSURE WE’RE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, YOUR VISION, AND YOUR BUDGET.
CLEARWATER BEACH, FLORIDA
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE REQUESTING A CONSULTATION.
● Tas Events & Design is proud to offer one complimentary consultation that we are currently conducting over the phone. We take this time to learn more about who you are and what you’re looking for as it applies to your event theme or concept, color palette, any other logistics, and most importantly, your budget. This is also an important time to discuss any vendors you are working with - or interested in - and how it could affect our services and agreement.
[Please note that no in-person meetings will take place until you’ve signed an agreement]
● We are proud of the events we produce and work hard to establish the partnerships we have in place, so please understand that we will not share our preferred vendor list until you become a client.
● Following our consultation, we create an itemized proposal.* As part of this, we share just a few images to serve as an example of what we can offer you, given your preferences and budget. Transparency is important to us, so we will never propose ideas or images that don’t align with your investment.
*Under no circumstances will we generate a proposal without a budget.
THE RINGLING MUSEUM | SARASOTA
● Because our services are customized to you and your event, we do not offer package pricing.
● “Simple” may be what you think you are looking for in your event, but we find this description is often tied to budgetary expectations. Please understand that we offer custom quality services that come at a premium price.
● We take pride in our floral design; please do not suggest the use of silk florals to cut back on costs.
● Rental items are not to be factored into the decor budget.
● We don’t price match, so please don’t ask.
THE FOUR SEASONS RESORT ORLANDO
● For the sake of and respect for everyone’s time, please don’t reach out to us until your budget is agreed upon and set.
● We strongly encourage that you have a venue chosen before starting a consultation with us so that we have the necessary details to create an accurate proposal.
● We suggest that you have an event planner, as they not only help you determine a realistic budget and keep communication going; they are critical in making sure your event runs the way you want it. Events with 50+ people must have an assigned event planner before we begin service, and all weddings are required to have one before we come on board -- no exceptions.
● No in-person meetings can take place until you’ve signed an agreement and made a deposit. This includes walk-throughs and onsite visits.
● We work closely with you from the start to make sure we incorporate every aspect of your vision, however, micromanaging will not work with us. Proper design execution and final production decisions will be left up to our professional team.
● While we appreciate photos and ideas that may serve as inspiration for you, we stand behind our work and cannot directly duplicate another vendor’s event. If you come to us without any inspiration photos or examples, we are happy to provide this - along with suggested color palettes - as part of our customized process.
● From rental costs to inventory availability, no two events are exactly alike, and pricing is always subject to change, so please don’t compare quotes that friends or family members may have received in the past.
● What you pay for is what you get. While we would love to over-deliver for every event we put together; we are simply unable to do so.
● We are an event design company with a team made up of some of the most talented professionals in the industry. We always appreciate your opinion as it applies to your vision, but we cannot take instruction from any vendors or individuals on how to execute our work.
● We understand planning events of this size and scope can be stressful, but we will always expect the same level of respect that we give to you.
● We remain mindful of the strain this pandemic is putting on all planned events, but changes such as a drop in your guest count do not mean our pricing will change. Weddings of all styles are a huge undertaking no matter the number of people. South Asian weddings, especially those that involve more than one event per day, require a level of design and number of elements that make things like staging and setup extremely time-intensive and costly.