WE SET THE STANDARD BY SETTING THE RIGHT EXPECTATIONS
TO ENSURE WE’RE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU, YOUR VISION, AND YOUR BUDGET, WE’VE CREATED A LIST GUIDELINES FOR OUR PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS.
BELLEAIR BEACH, FLORIDA
PRIOR TO REQUESTING A CONSULTATION, PLEASE READ THROUGH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
● Tas Events & Design offers each client one complimentary consultation, which is currently conducted via phone. (For meetings with pre-established event planning teams, Zoom may be more appropriate. Please note that no in-person meetings will take place until you’ve signed an agreement.)
In this consultation, we learn more about who you are and what you’re envisioning for the event, including theme or concept, color palette, various logistics, and – most importantly – your budget. This consultation also serves as an important opportunity to discuss any vendors you are working with – or are interested in – and how those partnerships could affect our own services and agreement.
● We are proud of the events we produce and work hard to establish the partnerships we have in place, so please understand that we will not share our preferred vendor list until you become a client.
● Following the initial consultation, a retainer payment will be required should you want our team to proceed with a proposal. This one-time payment will cover the time and resources required to develop your custom, itemized proposal. Please note that this retainer payment will be credited towards your final balance.
● As part of the itemized proposal, we will share a selection of images to serve as an example of what we can offer you, given your preferences, vision, and budget. Transparency is vitally important to us, and we will never propose ideas or images that don’t align with your target investment.
● We strongly encourage that you have a venue selected before engaging us for a consultation, as such details are necessary for an accurate proposal.
● Under no circumstances will we generate a proposal without a budget. For the sake of – and out of respect for – everyone’s time, please don’t reach out to us until your budget is agreed upon and set.
THE RINGLING MUSEUM | SARASOTA
● Because our services are customized to you and your event, we do not offer package pricing.
● “Simple” may be what you think you are looking for in your event, but we find this description is often tied to budgetary restrictions. Please understand that we offer custom, top-quality services that come at a premium price.
● We take pride in our floral design; please do not suggest the use of silk florals to cut back on costs.
● Rental items are not to be factored into the decor budget.
● We don’t price match, so please don’t ask.
● For events of any size, we suggest that you engage an event planner, as they not only help you determine a realistic budget and ensure effective communication, but they are also key to making sure your event runs the way you want it. Events with 50+ people must have an assigned event planner before we begin service, and all wedding events are required to have one secured before we come on board – no exceptions.
● No in-person meetings will take place until you’ve signed an agreement and made a deposit. This includes walk-throughs and onsite visits.
● We work closely with each client from the start to make sure we incorporate every aspect of their unique vision; however, micromanaging will not work with us. Proper design execution and final production decisions will be left fully to our professional team.
● While we appreciate photos and ideas that may serve as inspiration for you, we stand behind the unique quality of our work and will not directly duplicate another vendor’s event. Please note that inspiration photos or examples are not a requirement; we are happy to provide such assets – along with suggested color palettes – as part of our customized proposal process.
● From rental costs to inventory availability, no two events are exactly alike – and pricing is always subject to change – so please don’t compare quotes that friends or family members may have received from us or other vendors in the past.
● An event's budget defines the results, and what you pay for is what you get. While we would love to over-deliver for every event we put together, we as a business are simply unable to do so.
● We are a professional event design company with a team made up of some of the greatest talent in the industry. We always appreciate your opinion as it applies to your vision, but we can not take instruction from any third-party vendors or individuals on how to execute our work.
● We understand planning events of any size and scope can be stressful; we will always expect the same level of respect that we give to you.